• 2019 Genesis Firecracker Run Results - available July 4th, 2019
NEW! RED DRESS DIVISION - 5K & 10K
• Every participant in (individual or team) shall be eligible for open division awards.
• Enter the Red Dress Division during online registration.
• At packet pick-up, please check in at the "solutions" table for your special bib.
5K/10K Races - Course map (pdf file)
• Start and finish lines are downtown East Moline (8th Street & 15th Avenue).
• Musical entertainment provided along the course.
• Electronic Tag-Timing by The End Result Company for precise and accurate results: www.TheEndResultCo.com
• 10K Course to have a split-time location at halfway
• Technical short sleeve tees to all participants-male and female sizes.
• On site printout of individual race results.
• Trophies to top (3) three places in each (5) five year age division.
• Clydesdale (males, 210 lbs+) and Athena (females, 165 lbs+) divisions in both 5K and 10K. Not eligible for age group awards.
• The 5K is flat and fast, while the 10K is hilly and challenging.
• "Fastest East Moliner" awards for first male and female.
• Guns ‘N’ Hoses Challenge - see below
• Costume Contest - Awards for best patriotic costumes.
• Kids ages 8 and under are encourage to participate.
• All participants will receive a commemorative finishers ribbon.
• This is a fun run, not timed, clock will be displayed.
• Out-N-Back Course.
THE TBK Mile
• Presented by TBK Bank.
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies to males and females in each age division: 8, 9, 10, 11, & 12.
• All participants will receive a commemorative finishers medal.
• Out-N-Back Course.
• This event is chip-timed, clock will be displayed also.
2019 Awards Ceremony
• Awards given in the following order 5K, 1 Mile, 10K. add Red Dress Division
Aquent Hospital Bed Race
Guns ‘N’ Hoses Challenge
• When registering you'll be asked to specify City/Dept/Team Name.
• G-n-H participants can enter either the 5K or 10K. A team's time will consist of averaging the 4 fastest times. Team members can enter either the 5K or 10K (if 10K we use half of your finish time).
• Teams comprised of current or retired members of QC area police and fire departments.
• Teams must have a 4 person minimum, police, fire, or combination.
• Times for each team will be combined by using the 4 fastest team finishers’ average times.
• Winning team will receive the traveling trophy to display at their dept/city hall.
• Each team member must submit an individual entry and specify which team (department) they represent.
Take The Quad Cities Challenge
• Register and finish any race in all three events of the Firecracker Run, Freedom Run, and Quad Cities Marathon to receive a commemorative "Quad Cities Challenge" gold coaster that is also a magnet!
• *No additional Fee for Challenge.
• *Finishers of the "Quad Cities Challenge" will receive their Challenge Coaster at the Quad Cities Marathon Expo.
• Quad Cities Marathon - registration
• Freedom Run - registration